Members of the college's faculty will provide the educational sessions, which will take place on selected Wednesday evenings during the months of January, February and March 2023.
Using Zoom, the 90-minute presentations will begin at 6:30 p.m. CST and include time for questions from participants and discussion. Questions for speakers can be sent in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- January 11: Canine lymph node staging. Speaker: Dr. Monique Mayer, WCVM
- January 25: Honey bee health. Speaker: Dr. Sarah Wood, WCVM
- February 8: Bull sperm morphology. Speaker: Dr. Colin Palmer, WCVM
- February 15: Small animal dentistry. Speaker: Dr. Candace Lowe, WCVM
- March 8: Equine parasites. Speaker: Dr. Amanda Butler, WCVM
- March 22: Chronic pain in companion animals. Speaker: Dr. Karen Machin, WCVM